Who can submit an application?
All higher education institutions that have received the new Erasmus Charter for Higher Education 2014-2020.
What does the Erasmus programme cover?
- The Erasmus programme enables students and teaching and administrative staff of higher education institutions to undertake mobility placements in Europe.
- Higher education institutions can also develop cooperation projects with organisations active in the education sector.
What are the application deadlines for Erasmus projects?
The definitive project application deadlines for 2014 have not yet been set. However, what is certain is that there will be separate application deadlines for mobility and cooperation projects:
- Erasmus mobility projects: 17 March 2014
- Erasmus cooperation projects: 30 April 2014
Which countries are involved in the Erasmus programme?
- 28 EU Member States
- Member states of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA): Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland
- EU accession candidates: Turkey and FYROM
List of countries participating in the Erasmus programme
Additional funding can be applied for in the case of projects that integrate people with special needs. Please contact the Erasmus programme team: firstname.lastname@example.org, 032 346 18 18.